THANK YOU

    Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me this year. Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog. Thank you to everyone who helped me come to this school and see what I have seen. Because of you, I have had my worldview widened. I have figured out a little bit more of who I am as an individual. I have traveled the world. Also, I have gotten a huge rash on my face and hands in South Africa -- but I won't blame you for that one.

    Thank you for giving what you felt led to give (resources, prayer, encouragement) and joining with me while God took me on this great adventure.

He always does things better than I would have known how to if I were in charge.
Fortunately,
I'm not.

Blessings,
Beccca B.

Comments

  1. You're more than welcome! We're so excited for you and glad you had this experience...God has further great things in store for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that picture. :) Thankful to know you Beccca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to the Anonymous Individual

Missional Worship

“Reflecting.” A poem by me