To Ellendale.

 And here arrive the days I have been talking about for so long.

    I would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported me this far -- financially, emotionally, whatever it may be -- without you in my life I would not be able to be here. I wouldn't have the funds, the gumption, even the desire. So many people have poured into me, prayed for me, encouraged me, and given to me. And I cannot say thank you enough. I know I am where God wants me to be, and there is no sufficient way to express how much peace that fact holds in one's life. 
    It does not matter where or what circumstances you are in. It is whether or not you are in the will of God. And that is exactly the calling I feel placed on my life that brought me to this program.
   The burning passion inside to go where God goes and do what God says whether I live out of a backpack, have little sense of financial security, am disliked, or simply humble enough to serve where no one sees. It does not matter the location. It does not matter the situation.
    I feel called to proclaim the good news everywhere I go. I feel called to live out my faith every day. I want to learn to yield unconditional obedience to God in my life. That means obeying God without conditions.

And sometimes that can get frizzy.
actually, that's conditioner.
but still

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to the Anonymous Individual

Missional Worship

“Reflecting.” A poem by me