Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons


Recently, I had a birthday. One of those significant birthdays that make you sit and think for a second "wow, I'm older."
I turned 20.
I am no longer a teenager. I'm just one of those people in their twenties who have their whole life in front of them and have to take responsibility for it. Like, there's no excuse anymore. And that's a good thing.

I had the wonderful opportunity to go with my sister and camp in Yellowstone National Park and also visit the Grand Tetons. I've had so many incredible opportunities in my life this far and I cannot wait to see all the different adventures God brings along while I'm "in my twenties"

I mean really,
anything could happen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to the Anonymous Individual

Missional Worship

“Reflecting.” A poem by me