The Great Commission (Not The Great Suggestion)

    For years, God has been cultivating a passion for lost people within me. The closer I get to God, the more my heart breaks for the people who have yet to hear of Him. Since I got to Trinity Bible College, that passion has grown substantially. I am constantly reminded of this great need for the gospel among the nations -- and challenged to act upon that very conviction daily.
    God is showing me how to use this passion that I have even though (at times) I may feel secluded from opportunities.
   
    Right now, I do not know what step I need to take after Pack Your Bags. I know I want to head toward missions, but there are many ways to get there. I have yet to figure out what degree I want, or what route I will take to get out on the mission field, but I know I need to head in that direction. I am still praying and thinking about what exactly I will do after Pack Your Bags is finished.
   This is a big part of the reason I joined the program originally. I wanted (and still want) to make connections and learn more about different options. I am excited for what God is going to reveal to me over the rest of this school year! The future is always exciting when He is involved.

    Please join me in praying for the lost people and nations in this world. The Good News is also urgent news.

 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is [indeed] plentiful, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.”
(Matthew 9:37-38 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to the Anonymous Individual

Missional Worship

“Reflecting.” A poem by me