Team Building Trip

Photo Taken by Selah Kramer


    To start off the month we were able to spend a four-day weekend playing games, getting to know each other, and looking at cacti in Canada.
    Oh, there was also an exciting two-day adventure involving a high ropes course and zip line. But that's beside the point.

    Just kidding, it was basically the whole point.

    We had a lot of fun, learned how to work together, and built up a lot of excitement for the trips we will be able to go on as a team in the future.
 
***

    The weekend (for me) was filled with one constant reminder from God: these people are the ones He chose for me to spend this year with -- traveling the world and all -- ever since before He told me to come here two years ago. And I need to realize that. 
They aren't for me to criticize, they aren't for me to hide from, they aren't for me to impress. They are what God wants to use to build real relationships and teach me lessons and prepare me for the future. And He wants that for all of them. All 22 of us students are in this year's group for a reason, and I'm excited to see everything that God is going to do with us.

I am thankful for every person the Lord has blessed me with this year, and I know He is going to teach each one of us something big.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to the Anonymous Individual

Missional Worship

“Reflecting.” A poem by me